Sunday, November 16, 2008

Actual Blog Assignment.

Technology? I feel like I don't need to explain much about it, because its such a big part of everyone's life already. We're surrounded by technology and I bet we'll be even more dependent on it. If there is ever going to be a worldwide blackout or malfunction, I bet people would go crazy and I think that's one of the downfall of technology. When we start to depend so much on it, it's difficult to live without it. For me, personally, I'm like that. I can't live without the computer, the T.V., or my ipod. (Soon, it will be my cellphone after my parents get it!)

Over the summer, my internet was down for some unknown reason. So I was left without the net for a month. It was very stressful, because I couldn't check my emails or chat with my friends online anytime I wanted too. I had to go to the library or my grandparent's house to use it and I was barely able to. I was so unhappy about it everyday. Inside, I was screaming for the net. So I begged my dad to reinstall it. I got very annoying after awhile and so he did evenutally. :)

I'm grateful that we're able to set up blogs for classes. It is a great way to start an online community. I think students are able to address and share their ideas more openly. It's really fun too! Like I said in my first blog that I ever made, I never knew we could do this. I didn't even know this website existed!

It would be so awesome, if all our classes had a system somewhat like this. I think students would feel more motivated to do their work, because its such an interesting way to learn. Plus, it saves paper, so its helping the environment. Our world has enter into the Technology Age, so why not the school go more in depth too?