Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First Blog I Ever Made:)

I have never done this before and so far it has been very fun. I wouldn't call myself an expert on computers, but I think its cool that we're able to do this in class. I think a lot of people don't even know about this and its amazing how fast young people are adapting and using technology to their advantages. I didn't even know websites like this one exist. I think it's more motivating for students to do their work, because its more interesting to post blogs than just writing regular LRJ's on paper. Plus, you get the advantage of getting feedback from other classmates:)

3 comments:

Lil' OoZy said...

Hey Annie having fun with bogging. Anyways get to work on NetVibes or GoogleReader!

L. M. Peifer said...

Make sure your blog posts are about 200 words. Blogger will think you are a spammer if your entries are too short and then they'll lock your blog.

Va Thao said...

Hey, I am not an expert on computers too! Wait, you also have Ms. Peifer as your english teacher!? I do, she has an amazing childhood so I think I will actually try to have one too! Well, see you tomorrow!